Official Website Of The Cool Springs Homeowners Association
Yard Of The Month
The following list of items are a set of guidelines the Landscape Committee will use to evaluate yards. Special attention will be given to the size and shape of lawns as there are many different types in Cool Springs. Recent improvements and upgrades to your landscape will be given special consideration, as the overall goal of the program is to enhance the curb appeal and attractiveness of our lawns. Perfection is certainly desired, but the list is intended to give homeowners a set of parameters to shoot for. For helpful resources on achieving a healthy landscape please refer to the Landscape tab at the top of the page. Good Luck, and we hope you win!
- Lawn mowed neatly with relatively no bare, dead, or brown spots.
- Lawn and flower beds are free of leaves and grass clippings.
- Sidewalks, driveways and beds edged.
- No weeds in lawn.
- Mulch and/or pine straw covering flower beds, bushes and tree bases.
- Well trimmed bushes, plants and flowers.
- Seasonal plants and flowers installed.
- Overall appearance is neat and clean.
- NO ACC violations
- The Yard Of The Month Award will be presented for the months of May through September.
- Homeowners can only win one time per calendar year.
- For October, Yard Of The Month will be awarded for Halloween decorations and overall attractiveness.
- For December, Yard Of The Month will be awarded for Christmas/Holiday Decorations.
Yard of the month will resume in May